Proficient at applying new, state of the art drywall materials using cutting edge techniques to save customers time and money.
Walls, Ceilings, Finishes
Function, Aesthetics, Spacing
Our commercial drywall installers exceed customer expectations with their ability to work efficiently and neatly. We will ensure that no matter the layout of the room or ceilings, our drywall services and finishes are completed professionally.
Lakeside prides itself on utilizing cutting edge technology for our commercial drywall installation and finishes. We have a grabber PanelMax Milling Machine that uses CNC technology to create outside and inside corners by milling out the gypsum material and leaving the paper product, thus eliminating the need for additional drywall tape & mud materials. This not only saves time on the project, it also brings down the drywall cost by not having an extra step in the overall process. As a contractor and regionally owned company, we are proud to offer our commercial drywall services in Toledo, Ohio as well the greater Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan areas.
- Mold resistant – Commonly called Green drywall
- Moisture & water resistant – Often called purple drywall, it resists moisture, mold, & mildew as well as scratches, scuffs, and dents
- Fire resistant – Known as Fireboard or Type X, this drywall is not fireproof but is thicker and has glass fibers mixed with the gypsum, thus resulting in a higher fire resistance than traditional drywall. NOTE: All drywall is manufactured to be fire resistant but Type X has a higher resistance than traditional drywall
- Lead lined drywall – Used in x-ray and radiation rooms (hospitals, dentist, healthcare)
- Sound absorbing – Constructed in layers, sound dampening drywall reduces noise transference between rooms
Relevant Certifications and Licenses:
- Lakeside workers follow all industry and manufacturer standards for commercial drywall installation and finish work