SafetyIs our first Priority
Select a Category Below:
At Lakeside Interior Contractors, Inc. safety is our number one priority. As a commercial interior and exterior contractor, our company is committed to providing a safe work environment for all of our employees, and a safe living environment for our clients. We are dedicated to implementing a successful culture of safety in all of our actions as a company. Safety is the ethical and professional obligation of every Lakeside employee. It is each employee’s responsibility to behave safely, utilize safe work practices and procedures, and actively promote our safety program. The facts below are a reflection of the safety practices our employees implement on a daily basis.
- Over 1 million man hours worked without a lost time injury
- Certified and trained confined space entry team
- All levels of management participate in project Safety Audits
- Current with the BWC “Drug-Free Workplace” & MOST programs
- EMR Rates are below Industry averages
- Project foremen are required to conduct daily Job Site Pre-Task Plans & weekly Tool-Box Talks.
- Received an Excellence In Safety Award by BP-Husky Refinery for a 6 1/2 year injury free record
- LAKESIDE MEETS & EXCEEDS MOST OSHA REQUIREMENTS!
View Avetta Member Certificate
Daily Report / Pre-Task Planning
Job Audit Forms
To view information about safety training/safety and drug workplace classes visit www.nwosafety.com