Rudolph Libbe Annual Safety Training Day
Saturday January 27th from 7am-noon at Penta
Anyone who is interested is welcome to attend.
OSHA 4 Hour Updates
Thursday Feb. 8th at 4pm at the shop
Tuesday Feb. 20th at 4pm at the shop
Thursday Feb. 22nd 4pm at the shop
Please sign up with Bob Green and get the word out to the field employees.
Tuesday Feb. 27th starting at 8:00 a.m. - noon
All project managers should plan on attending. We will also need to get a list of foreman together to attend as well.
Northwest Ohio Underground Damage Prevention Control Meetings
The Northwest Ohio Underground Damage Control meetings are held at the First Energy offices, located at Holland Sylvania and Angola roads. The meetings are held the first Thursday of each month, beginning at 11:00 a.m.
The topic is Above Ground Utilities -- Yes, Sometimes we Hit Those Too!
To RSVP Contact Bess Cochran, COSS at 419-666-6900 ext. 3
1) Select a Category Below:
At Lakeside Interior Contractors, Inc. safety is our number one priority. Our company is committed to providing a safe work environment for all of our employees, and a safe living environment for our clients. We are dedicated to implementing a successful culture of safety in all of our actions as a company. Safety is the ethical and professional obligation of every Lakeside employee. It is each employee’s responsibility to behave safely, utilize safe work practices and procedures, and actively promote our safety program. The facts below are a reflection of the safety practices our employees implement on a daily basis.
- Over 500,000 man hours worked without a lost time injury
- Certified and trained confined space entry team
- All levels of management participate in project Safety Audits
- Current with the BWC “Drug-Free Workplace” & MOST programs
- EMR Rates are below Industry averages
- Project foremen are required to conduct daily Job Site Pre-Task Plans & weekly Tool-Box Talks.
- Received an Excellence In Safety Award by BP-Husky Refinery for a 6 1/2 year injury free record
- LAKESIDE MEETS & EXCEEDS MOST OSHA REQUIREMENTS!