Industrial and Manufacturing
Lakeside specializes in working on multi-use populated buildings. The special needs of industrial spaces offers an excellent opportunity for Lakeside to use our expertise in all mediums.
4 Reasons Industrial Construction Projects Need Special Experience:
- Quality – Our quality workmanship is important in any job, but even more so when you are shutting down operations to make room for expansion. The investment of adding to your facility needs to come with the assurance that the workmanship will be excellent so that your return on investment comes quickly.
- Experience – Working with equipment in various specifications and sizes can cause issues for some contractors. At Lakeside, we have the capability to move or work around any type of equipment. Additionally, working with and around various liquids and exhausts that are produced in industrial environments requires safety awareness, and Lakeside will face these challenges.
- Safety – We know safety is the key to success for our team as well as our clients. Keeping everyone safe keeps the project moving forward, and our experience in industrial environments ensures we meet deadlines. By creating site specific safety plans and making our workers conduct pre-task work plans, we eliminate obstacles and dangers in most situations.
- Adaptability – All environments need some level of adaptability to react to the needs of the building. When we cannot shut down an area completely, we will determine the best schedule for the client to reduce or eliminate down time. It is vital to adhere to the construction schedule while adapting to the clients needs for building access.
Speciality needs, safety measures, unusual environments, decreased down time
Automotive, food, renewable energy, glass, steel fabrication, plastics
First Solar, ConAgra Foods, Dana, North Star BlueScope Steel, Procter & Gamble, Toyota, Crown Lift, Lubrizol, Pilkington LOF, VehTek
- Schools and Education Campuses
- Healthcare Facilities
- Industrial and Manufacturing Buildings
- Retail and Commercial Establishments
- Government Buildings
- Corporate Headquarters and Office Spaces