One of the major components of Lakeside is our Painting Department. Our painting projects range from simple interior renovations to more complicated projects such as pool painting, tank linings and industrial exposed decking. No matter the project, our attention to quality, detail and cleanliness is second to none.
The service and quality workmanship our painters have provided over the years has led to thousands of projects for many repeat clients.
Our painting capabilities include, but not limited to:
- Interior & Exterior Wall & Ceiling Painting
- Block filling & Painting Interior & Exterior CMU Block
- Steel Doors & Frames
- Stain & Varnish Interior Wood Trims; Wood Doors; Wood Paneling; etc.
- Misc. Steel Items, such as stair parts & railings; Guard Rails; Lintels; Pipe Bollards; Standing Seam Siding & Roofing;
- Industrial Painting – including conduit & pipe painting; color code & stencil identifications; exposed structural steel, HVAC and metal decks; Columns & Column Identifications
- Specialized Painting – including Tank Linings; Water-proofing; Floor & Wall Sealers; Intumescent & Fire Retardant Coatings.
Other capabilities & disciplines related to Painting & Wall/Floor Prep:
- Sand Blasting; Cob Blasting
- Paint Stripping
- Dry Ice Blasting
Lakeside Interiors serves a wide range of clients including government and university institutions, corporate headquarters, schools, healthcare facilities, industrial sites, retail and commercial buildings. Although most of our projects are located in the Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan region, we are not geographically bound. We’ve also completely handled projects in Cleveland, Columbus and even Mississippi. Wherever a customer is seeking our brand of quality work and efficiency, we can accommodate their needs and meet our own standards of excellence.