We have extensive experience with flooring from nearly 40 different manufacturers representing wood, carpet, rubber, resilient materials, and durable epoxy systems.Flooring Application
Our floor covering group can install a variety of flooring solutions and finishes from carpet and tile to flash cove sheet vinyl. Our sales and estimating team has over 140 years of flooring trade experience. The Lakeside design center is the best in the area and our customers can view almost any floor they can imagine.
We continually invest in industry training to learn the latest trends and flooring installation methods. We also have leading industry tools including a planetary grinder polish machine, a riding removal machine, and HEPA vacuums & filtrations to ensure the highest quality installation and finishes available.
Due to the high moisture content in concrete slabs, we install a flooring moisture and vapor barrier over concrete floors. Additionally, our rapid relative humidity (RH) test sensor is an efficient and thorough way to test moisture of concrete floor slabs.
We stand behind our floors with three warranties – our Lakeside warranty, the manufacturer warranty, and the INSTALL warranty.
"I just wanted to say how much I appreciated your professionalism, patience, and kindness through a tough process for us. Everything went beautifully and when we did run into a glitch, your staff jumped to fix it immediately. Couldn’t have asked for better!"
"I would like to take time to tell you how impressed I continue to be with your flooring division. With the projects that Lakeside has completed, your flooring division continues to knock it out of the park! From Peter and the sales side to the work being completed -- it's just a good experience for us."
"Without exception, Lakeside has consistently not only met these challenges but they have exceeded expectations... we look forward to continuing the successful relationship."
"I want to reach out and express my gratitude for the fine job and quality craftmanship you and your team has provided on the projects we have completed together so far...Everyone on your staff has worked well with other trades and helped bring each project to a timely completion."
"I want to thank you and your team on behalf of the staff here in South Bend. The branch looks wonderful and you were all very professional. Lakeside Interior is a class act! Happy Holidays to you all."
- Commercial and residential new build and renovations
- Floors in all environments – government, education, corporate, industrial, commercial, healthcare, retail, recreation/leisure facilities
Relevant Certifications and Licenses
- INSTALL – International Standards & Training Alliance (Floorcovering Professionals)
- INSTALL certification sets Lakeside apart and allows us to bid on INSTALL specified projects. INSTALL is the industry’s most endorsed and specified training program. It distinguishes our flooring installers as having the skills and expertise to work with all types of flooring. INSTALL’s comprehensive training keeps flooring installers up to date on industry standards, techniques, and challenges that guarantees a superior end product, no matter the project difficulty. Lakeside is listed as an INSTALL Contractor.
- Lakeside workers follow all industry and manufacturer standards for installation
Products Installed Include:
- Carpet: Shaw, Interface, J&J, Mohawk, Patcraft, Milliken
- Hard Surfaces: LG, Tarkett, Roppe, Armstrong, Teknoflor, Mannington, Shaw, Interface
- Manufacturers: CHAPCO, ARDEX, TEC, Mapei, UZIN