Responsiveness Gets a 4.0!
BGSU Summer Slam 2015 called for intensive timing and simultaneous renovations of four key campus buildings:
- Olscamp Hall
- Complete make-over included new ceilings, flooring, paint, lighting and upgraded technology
- Education Building
- New face-lift on the 2nd floor included new flooring, painting and ceilings to 5 classrooms, renovated hallway and upstairs restrooms
- Eppler, Math/Science Building
- Fresh paint and new flooring in 41 classrooms
- Business Administration Building
- Fresh paint and new flooring
Lakeside performed all renovations around BGSU’s summer class schedule and took only 10 weeks to complete all four.
Bowling Green, Ohio
Project Start and End Date:
5/2015 - 8/2015