Consent * I agree to the terms and conditions below.
1. I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and understand that if employed, false or misleading or material omissions on this application shall be grounds for immediate termination of employment.
2. I authorize Lakeside Interior Contractors to investigate information concerning my previous employment, experience, and education: (1) those persons and companies referenced above to freely provide information to Lakeside for which I hereby release each of these persons and companies which provide or receive information about me from any and all liability for any damages that may result from furnishing such information; (2) those persons and companies referenced above accept a photocopy or facsimile copy of this page as my consent and release of liability for providing all requested information to Lakeside; (3) Lakeside to request and receive a copy of my criminal records and driving records.
3. I understand and agree that my employment and compensation is at the Will of Lakeside and myself and thus it may be terminated at any time with or without prior notice, with or without cause at the option of the company or myself and I understand that no representative of the company, other than the President, has authority to enter into any agreement contrary to the foregoing. I further understand that any agreement contrary to the foregoing must be in writing and signed by Lakeside and myself to be effective.
4. I understand that all company property must be returned and any ineptness to the company must be paid on or before my last day of work. I authorize the company to deduct from my final paycheck an amount necessary to satisfy any unpaid obligations.
5. I understand as a final step in the hiring process, an applicant may be subject to a pre-employment health review, which may include screening for illegal drugs. Applicants who confirm positive on drug screening will not be considered for employment. If a job offer is made, it may be made contingent upon success of the health review.
6. I understand and consent to any and all or alcohol testing which I may be subjected to by Lakeside, whether it be random, mandatory, incident specific or based on the company's reasonable suspicion. I further understand that my participation in Lakeside's drug testing program is a mandatory condition of my employment and that refusal to participate may subject me to discipline, up to and including termination of employment.
7. I understand that this application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 30 days. If I wish to be considered for employment beyond this period, I must fill out a new application in order to be considered for future employment.