ServicesPolished Concrete Floors
Polished concrete floors are a great solution for a variety of commercial spaces and buildings, and we have the expertise to guarantee a superior flooring result.Polished Concrete Floors Application
As your commercial concrete polishing and grinding contractor, we not only install a variety of flooring surfaces and finishes but we also grind and polish new and existing concrete floors. Grinding removes existing adhesives and also addresses some imperfections in the concrete slab. Polishing concrete floors will bring the shine level up as high as the customer likes. Some environments prefer a “dull” or satin sheen while others prefer a highly reflective gloss concrete floor. We can also stain concrete floors during the polish process, customizing the design.
We stand behind our floors with three warranties – our Lakeside warranty, the manufacturer warranty, and the INSTALL warranty.
"I just wanted to say how much I appreciated your professionalism, patience, and kindness through a tough process for us. Everything went beautifully and when we did run into a glitch, your staff jumped to fix it immediately. Couldn’t have asked for better!"
"I would like to take time to tell you how impressed I continue to be with your flooring division. With the projects that Lakeside has completed, your flooring division continues to knock it out of the park! From Peter and the sales side to the work being completed -- it's just a good experience for us."
"Without exception, Lakeside has consistently not only met these challenges but they have exceeded expectations... we look forward to continuing the successful relationship."
"I want to reach out and express my gratitude for the fine job and quality craftmanship you and your team has provided on the projects we have completed together so far...Everyone on your staff has worked well with other trades and helped bring each project to a timely completion."
"I want to thank you and your team on behalf of the staff here in South Bend. The branch looks wonderful and you were all very professional. Lakeside Interior is a class act! Happy Holidays to you all."
We utilize the most advanced concrete grinding and polishing tools for existing flooring
Our state-of-the-art floor polishing machines provide our professional flooring installers with the most control, precision, and reliability when grinding and polishing existing concrete floors. Lakeside is proud to be the best flooring contractor in the Toledo, Ohio area. We invest in the most advanced flooring machines to ensure our employees are safe and to guarantee the highest quality installation and finish available, no matter how sophisticated and detailed the concrete flooring project is.
Polished Concrete Floors Application
- Commercial new builds and renovations.
- Grinded and polished concrete floors provide a modern, low maintenance floor compared to finished floors that need waxed
- Hospitality including restaurant and hotels
- Recreation and Leisure
Relevant Certifications and Licenses
- INSTALL – International Standards & Training Alliance (Floorcovering Professionals) INSTALL certification sets Lakeside apart as the best flooring contractor in the Toledo, Ohio and Southeast Michigan area. INSTALL is the industry’s most endorsed and specified training program, and the certification allows us to bid on INSTALL specified projects. It distinguishes our commercial flooring installers as having the skills and expertise to work with all types of flooring. INSTALL’s comprehensive training keeps flooring installers up to date on industry standards, techniques, and challenges that guarantees a superior flooring installation, no matter the project difficulty. Lakeside is listed as an INSTALL Contractor.
- Lakeside workers follow all industry and manufacturer standards for installation
The digital control panel and remote control offer a variety of configurations and is easier to operate with better ergonomics and increased safety.
As a commercial flooring contractor, we rely on the efficiency of the HTC 80 iD Dust Extractor. The machine has been engineered to remove more dust than traditional models. In addition, it is ergonomically designed, has new hoses that are more flexible and durable, and has been welded to prevent dust leakage
With tight clearances, ergonomic design, adjustable counter pressure wheels, and optimized center of gravity, the HTC 270 EG is an advanced edge grinder with full control.
This rugged, solid steel machine has a low profile, allowing the operator to burnish hard to reach areas. It is equipped with a safety regulator fuel system, an advanced polymer composite pad driver, and a patented airtight floating dust skirt.