We hope that you and your families are safe and well as we work through this unprecedented time.
As the COVID-19 continues to spread both in Ohio and around the world, we are closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation and following guidance from the leading government and health authorities to make informed decisions for Lakeside and our customers.
We are always careful to protect our employees, vendors, customers and the communities where we live and operate. We are committed to being prepared and acting in a way that supports exceptional care for our people and those we serve. We are monitoring and adjusting our daily operations based on the Government Health regulations and communications.
Through this time we are here to provide the same high quality service you are used to with the additional precautionary measures of social distancing.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, Lakeside is implementing the following policies immediately until further notice:
- We will remain open during normal business hours.
- All entry doors to be locked and closed to outsiders. All overhead and service doors to be kept closed.
- No solicitation by any outside vendors, suppliers, contractors, etc will be allowed.
- All deliveries must first be approved of by management prior to arrivals. Lakeside will be limiting the incoming local deliveries, ie: Suppliers will have to deliver to the job sites in lieu of Lakeside.
- Any visitors will need to call into the receptionist or visiting Lakeside employee before allowed access.
- On job sites where water is not readily available, Lakeside is providing washing stations that will include, soap/water and/or sanitizer.
- We continue to be open for any emergency issues and are training a special team in case we need to enter an infected area.
As recommended by CDC and other government agencies, we have also stressed the following with our office and field employees:
- Keep your distance. Try to stay approx. 6’ away from other people.
- Wash hands thoroughly and frequently, using soap and hot water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid shaking hands with anyone.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use hand sanitizers (e.g. Purell), which are currently available contain at least 60% alcohol.
- Keep hand sanitizers in Lakeside delivery trucks and vehicles driven by the sales team and use them frequently.
- Wipe down work areas, tools, sales counters, phones, keyboards, common areas, door handles and other frequently touched areas with antiseptic wipes several times throughout the day. (Use a bleach(10%)/Water(90%) solution)
- Stay home if you feel sick. If you have any question if you should report to work contact your project manager.
- If you do test positive for COVID-19 contact Randy Hayes immediately
- For ongoing information check www.cdc.com or www.lucascountyhealth.com
If you are interested in any of our pandemic procedures or workplace safety documents, please contact Kim Hoover or Randy Hayes at our main office: (419) 867-1300